Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

My Letter

Kia ora readers. This week we did a letter for somebody that we were thankful for. Then we would put it in a envelope and post it to that person. I wrote to my Grandma but we haven't posted it yet. I'm already finished and its also already in an envelope. 

Anyways I hope you liked my blog post here is my letter.         


July 22


Dear Grandma 


How are you doing? I’m back at school again. I really wish it was the holidays again so I could hang out with you and Riko. 


Thank you for letting Jade stay at your house for 2 days. I had so much fun with you and Jade. Thank you for letting me and Jade get something from the dairy. The ice cream from the dairy were so good. Speaking of me and Jade having a sleepover it was so much fun! Another thank you for having Jade come over.  


It means so much to me that you’re in my life. I’m so thankful for everything you do for me. You always make me happy and thankful. Thank you for being so nice and kind to me and so helpful.   

I also want to say thank you for always helping me when I’m stuck on my work. You always help me with doing maths and understanding how to do it. When you help me it always makes sense when I do it with you.  


Well anyways I hope you liked my letter. Have a good day bye!

 I’ve already said this but thank you so much for caring for me and looking after me.   

  Love Lydia

Bye readers! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lydia,
    What a great post. I loved reading your letter to your Grandma. I think receiving it will make her day. Did you know how to send a letter? It isn't very common these days but I know that I love getting things in the mail that aren't bills or junk!
    Keep up the great work.
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia this is such a beautiful letter! I Love that Nanny helps you with your maths, Nanny was an accountant before she retired so she is great with numbers! You should write a letter to Kaopun in Thailand and you could become penpals? Do you know what a penpal is?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.