Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Swimming

Hello readers! For two weeks we have been going to Canterbury Swim School! My group is Lennox, Angus, Jacob, Jadeun, Phiplise, Vilar, Xavier, Freya, Rye and me of course!! All of us learned freestyle, backstroke, kicking and were also learning new things. We also go swimming with Room 1. Normally me and Tori sit together and sing. When were finished swimming we go back to the bus and sit on our towels because we don't want to get it wet. Then we got changed in the School's swimming pool.




Do you like going swimming? Anyway bye readers! Here are some photos!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lydia.What a great way to spend part of the school day.We had a swimming pool at our school but it wasn't heated.We also didn't have instructors to teach us how to swim.What do you like best about swimming?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.