Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Cyber smart


                                                               Cyber smart   
                 
                  For learning today we did cyber smart. For cyber smart we had to get in two groups. I picked Sonnie for cyber smart. Me and Sonnie did a poster about should you share private information. It was like a game a little bit. On Friday we had to finish to the rest because we didn't finish it on the other day. but we did finish it on Friday.
 here it is      
Please comment if you learned something.

3 comments:

  1. nice blog and the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lettering lydia, you must take after your very talented dad....lol.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.