Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Genius Hour


  Hi guys,

  Today i'm sharing about our Genius Hour. Our genius hour is Lego stop motion. In my group is Hannah, Tiana, Sonnie and Shylah. In Lego stop motion we have to get 4 i pads and on the i pads we had to go on the camera and take photos of the Lego people. We need to draw pictures of the buildings then take photos of them. Then we get our Lego people out and we put them next to the buildings, and take pictures of it. It looked very cool. The stop motion was a little bit hard  for me and Shylah because we have to make a lot of 'booms'. But we all had lot of fun.


                                         
               


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.