Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

SLJ practise: Curious Kiwi Needs a Book!

                                                        Hello everyone!

Today For my SLJ practise is Curious Kiwi needs a book! It's a big day because we are flying to Japan! When we got on the plane Curious Kiwi forgot to get his book! So today we are going to think about how are we going to get his book about dolphin school. So let's get stared.
I hope you like me and Curious Kiwi find the book that we wanted like and comment my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia,
    It's fantastic to see you getting your practise in for this years Summer Learning Journey, its going to be a lot of fun and I an excited to see your posts.
    Wow, Japan! That sounds like a great place to go and visit, how do you think Curious Kiwi would go on the plane?
    I hope Curious Kiwi was able to get his book :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.