Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

SLJ practice about Japan

 Hello readers, today i'm telling you facts about Japan. Hope you like it comment and like my blog post.

 In Japan it has 127.1 million people!! can you believe that much people in Japan!!
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
Japan is a country in the pacific ocean made up of 6852 islands.
The four largest islands are called: Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku. Japan is located to the east of Russia, China and Korea.
There are 16 national holidays in Japan. The National Foundation (birthday) Day is celebrated on 11 February.

There is one official language in Japan which is Japanese.
The ethnic mix is Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Brazilian, Vietnamese, Other.
There national sports are Sumo wrestling, baseball, football (soccer), karate.
The national icons of Japan are the cherry blossom tree, 2. The koi fish, 3. The red-crowned crane (bird), 4. The lychee fruit.
The climate in Japan is mostly temperate, however, it does vary from north to south with colder temperatures (including snow) found in the north.



I hope you like it. Comment and like it. Bye!


photos of Japan





9 comments:

  1. Lydia, this is a really cool blog post. I have learnt so many facts about Japan. Thank you! I can't believe the population of Japan is so huge! Wow! The Cherry Blossom tree is one of my favourites. Would you like to visit Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia, I've always wanted to visit Japan, it looks like a beautiful place. After reading your blog I want to go even more now. Good job little one😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i would like to go there. Thank you for commenting. I really liked doing this about Japan. And your welcome for the facts. That much people in Japan tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for commenting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lydia i like your work what you did it is the pictures and is it hud to do japan. the much people in japan tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job and nice pictures what else do you know ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lydia wow I didn't know that Tokyo is capital of Japan, and also that is a lot of people in Japan. I have just been wowed because this blog post is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lydia, great to seeing you getting a blog post published. The photo's you have chosen are beautiful aren't they! Japan looks very different to New Zealand. I knew Japan had a very big population but I didn't know that it was made up of so many islands! Your post was nice and easy to read because of the way you have laid out your facts. Next time it would be great to see you trying to write some of these facts in your own words so that you don't just copy the information straight from the source. Now that you have learnt about Japan, do you think it is a country you would like to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes i would like to go to Japan. and thank you for liking the photos and thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.