Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Hello Hornby fun!

                                                                   hello readers
Today I am telling you about Hello Hornby. It was lots of fun there. Enjoy!  There was really cool things. There was bow an arrow, bouncy castle and riding a pony! But first we had to do choir. Miss D said to meet us by the stage. When Miss D was there we had to go on the stage and sing. When we were done choir on the stage we could go on all of the things at the festival.

The first thing we did was riding on a pony! Tiana, Sophia and I went on the pony. I hadn't been on one for ages! It was so much fun. Then we went on the water runners. You could go with a friend. So Tiana and I when on it. When we were rolling on it Tiana did a roll over!! Then we looked at the bath bombs. They smelled so good! Then we got some food I got fish and chips with a hot dog and some Pepsi. After that we all went home.   

I hope you like it. Please fell free to comment. Bye.


4 comments:

  1. Morena Lydia! Hello Hornby sure was a really exciting day for the community. There definitely were lots of cool things to do. I am glad you enjoyed the pony ride and the water runners. Did you enjoy performing? How did you feel on stage in front of all those people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lydia.You have used some great descriptive words.I like how you said that the bath bombs smelled 'so good'.I have heard the choir singing at school and you all sound amazing.I couldn't imagine you would be any different anywhere else.Maybe nervous though.Did you feel nervous at all?What colour was the pony you were on and do you know it's name?They are my favourite animal.I used to own a couple before I moved to Christchurch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy for commenting on my blog post. I felt a little bit nervous when we were singing. The pony was brown and I think it's name was Lily?

      Delete
  3. It was not really that fun on the stage but I had lot's of fun on other things. I think my friends would of said the same thing as me. The most fun thing was riding on the pony same as my friends also.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.