Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Strategies to keep you calm

Hello readers

Today i'm talking about the strategies to keep you calm. Like if you are feeling angry or frustrated do these strategies. I'm also doing a blog post about what zone are you in soon. Anyways enjoy.


The first strategy is squeezing the lemon. Pretend you have two lemons in your hands. Then you squeeze all of the juice out of the lemons. Then you just throw the lemons away.


The second strategy is dragon breathing. You take a deep breath in through your nose. When you  would breathe out of your mouth, pretend fire is coming out like a dragon.

The third strategy is counting. All you need to do is just count in your head you can count to five, ten, 20 or you can count backwards. It's really simple. 

The last strategy is drinking. If your really mad then tell your teacher or mum and dad i'm going to get a drink. While your having a drink you could do some of those strategies. This calms you down the most.

Thats all the strategies i could explain. Remember to do one of those strategies when your mad or frustrated. Maybe you could do two of them at the same time. Please comment on my blog post. Bye!  



       



2 comments:

  1. What fantastic strategies. I think these are useful for anyone of any age and I will certainly be trying them out when I am feeling stressed! Which one works best for you? what would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that works for me is drinking. There might be other strategies that people like more. I don't really know what I would recommend yet. But I well think about it :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.