Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Zones

                                                                   Hello everybody,

                        Today i'm telling about what zone are you in. So I hope you like it enjoy.


There are 4 zones. The first zone is blue That means you are sick, sad, tired, bored, moving slowly.  So that was the blue zone moving on to the green zone.


The green zone means that you are Happy, calm, feeling okay, focused, ready to learn. That was the green zone. Onto the yellow zone.


The yellow zone means that you are frustrated, worried, silly/ wiggly, excited, lost some control. So yea that was the yellow zone. Now onto the last zone.


The last one is the red zone that means you are mad/angry, mean yelling/ hitting, disgusted and out of control.


So that was all of the zones. Tell me what zone are you in right now? Please comment on my blog posts.
Here are the zones   
Image result for what zone are you in

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia Im in the red zone right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. lYdia can you tell me how you got that pitcher prefect and i am in the red zone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Lydia. Thank you for explaining the different zones to me and what the colours represent. As I was reading through your post I did notice that you left out a zone. You left out 'Time Zone'. I REALLY like that zone. You get to play LOTS AND LOTS of games and sometimes you might even get tickets for winning a game. Have you ever been there, if so, what is your favourite game? Have a great day and I look forward to your reply

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.