Pages

Saturday 2 March 2019

Our tree

                                                                        Hello readers,

Today i'm am telling about our tree. Don't forget to see my other blog posts and the older ones. Enjoy. 

The first thing we had to do was draw 3 circles. Then when we drew our circles we had to make patterns in the circles. Some people in my class had very good patterns. Some had lines, flowers, small circles and dots. 

Then when you have done the patterns you move on to dyeing. There was different types of colours like yellow, red, orange, violet, green, and blue i think that was it. When you was using the dye you could mix them together. I mixed blue and green together and it actually really cool together mixing it. 

Then you would leave it to dry. Then you would cut the circles out and then you get a pencil and flip the circle over and say on one circle what you wish and on another one say what you like and don't like. Then say on the last one whats makes you angry. The very last thing you do is just write your name on the circles.

 The very first thing Miss Scott did is she painted a tree Then Miss Scott would put all three circles on the tree. Then the tree is completed.

I really liked doing this tree. Remember to always look at my new and old blog posts. Here are our some photos and the tree.

















3 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia, What a fantastic activity! I enjoyed reading your instructions explaining how you put this tree together! It looks fantastic! You said you mixed blue and green together, did this make a different colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not really it just made it like a turquoise colour. The colour was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Lydia, I'm Venice.
    I am glad the your tree is finished. I've done a circle tree before. Some of my ideas were in my chromebooks. Did you use your chromebook to get ideas? Your Circle tree looks great. Keep up the good work. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.