Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Kelly sports

                                               Kelly Sports



Hello today I am telling you about Kelly sports. Please  like and comment. Enjoy.

On Thursday we went to Kelly sports. there was two trainers. there names was called Ross and Julia. Julia said, "If I tap you on the back you come with me but if I don't tap you on the back you with Ross." Julia didn't tap me on the back so I had to go with Ross. The first thing that we did was we had to hit the ball with the bat and try to get it in the hoop. We had to switch slides when we hit the ball into the hoop. It was pretty easy really.

Then we had to go to the next one. It was hurdles! All we had to do was jump over the hurdles. when we was at the end the girls had to do 5 star jumps and the boys had to do 5 push ups! It was very funny until the girls had to do push ups. I'm not even good at push ups!:( But i had to do it.:(

The last thing that we did was we did was that we a to pretend a rugby ball was an egg and we had to put it behind our backs and we where not allowed to drop it .

I hope you like it here are the photos.   

5 comments:

  1. thank you Lydia for that nice comment on my blog did you have fun at kelly sport because I did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did have lot's of fun at Kelly sports. My favourite one was the hurdles. What was your favourite one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the heralds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia my favorite was the hurdles to and i had lot's of fun to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lydia that sounds like so much fun! I am not very good at push ups either but hey the more you do the better you get so keep at it! :) I really liked hurdles at school, which of the activities were your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.