Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Miss Preston

Ni hao readers! We have a new teacher in our class for seven weeks! Her name is called Miss Preston! We had so many teachers come in and now we have another one! I think she was born in spain so she sounds Spanish! It's really cool! Miss Preston teaches our reading with us and helps with other things as well. She's really kind and a helpful person.



I hope you liked my blog post for today. Is there any student teachers in your class? Anyway bye readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.