Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

My Unreal Pet Drawing

Kia ora readers! Yesterday our classroom had to make a pet that would be unreal. We did this because it was an activity for a book the class is reading with Mrs Preston.  Rye and I did a fox which it isn't that unreal but it's still cool. We had to say it's name, eats, what does it do and what have you trained it. My fox also has glasses on which is cute. We did the drawing on google canvas. And then we would draw over it. Then you could screenshot and put it in a google drawing. My pet is called Cape by the way.

Anyways i hope you like my fox. Comment if you have a favourite pet. Bye readers!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.