Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Interesting Maths Pattern!

Hellooo, my amazing readers!
Good morning or night wherever you are! How's it going?

Yesterday, my class were learning about some math patterns. We started by looking at some small blue dots. I was talking to my friends about them and tried to look for some patterns. Each pattern got bigger and bigger. Then we needed to go to our maths site and make a copy. It's been challenging at first because I didn't know what the pattern was? I didn't think it were maths!? 

YOU NEED TO: 

1.  Make a copy of the drawing.

2. Fill in the spaces with your ideas and what you notice. 

3. Post it on your blog.

If you want a copy click Here!
Thanks for checking my blog! Make sure to comment and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.