Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Writing Of Term 2!

Good morning readers,

Me and our class did some writing about a character and there house in a fish tank! Thanks to my friends I have been catching up with my work! Anyway I have been writing LOTS of paragraphs about my story.

Here is some of my work!
Story starter! Lydia thought she was the only person who had taken notice of the warning. A great flood had swept over the planet, and now life was very different..
.
Lydia thought she was the only one there but she saw all of her CLASSMATES!!! One of them was called Zahina. She had white hair and amazing pink eyes. Then they all ate dinner. ZAHINA MAKE ME DINNER! A few hours later the flood was WORSE. Wait, this doesn't look like a flood… ITS A TSUNAMI! “Everybody calm DOWN!” Shouted Jade! “Before we get a safe place to find other than this tank because it will break let’s have my spring rolls!” Everybody said” JADE ITS A TSUNAMI!!!” Jade didn’t care. Her and Lydia ate their fav spring rolls


Uhm yeah that's my post hope you like it! Goodbye!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lydia, I love this story! I really like that you included your friends in the story, it also had a lovely funny part! We all love Grandmas spring rolls. What do you think happened after Jade and Lydia ate the spring rolls?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.