Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

My Writing Story! :D

Kia ora readers! How are you all doing today?

This week our class made a new writing story for Term 4! My story is actually kinda different to everyone's blog... I made it about if I was in yandere simulator! 

It's about a japanese horror game and your this girl on a crush with this boy called Taro Yamada but there's other rivals who also have a crush on him so you basically have to kill them so they don't confess their love at the cherry blossom tree on friday! You think it's not scary but you can kill them different ways like stabbing or drowning!

Yandere Simulator | JamesEmirzianWaldementerSoftwareOnWikia Wikia | Fandom

Here some of my story! :O (Haven't finished)

Chapter 3: WHAT THE H-


“SCREECH!” I went frozen.. The rumor was true! SHE DID KILL PEOPLE! Ayano pushed one of the students on the roof! Oh no.. She spotted me and sprinted down stairs to go and tell the teachers! All of the teachers went missing! I panicked.. But wait I just thought of a great idea I could do the next day ;) 


Chapter 4: Heartbroken..


Tuesday morning half of the class were violently killed by Ayano. She did many different kills like drown, betray, push off rooftop, but mostly stabbing. Yesterday I learned some new info about her… She had a HUGE crush on the boy from class 3 - 2. I heard she kills some people around 12:30 at the rooftop so I'm going to ask Taro (Ayano’s crush) to come with me at 12 : 25.. Then she will never have her crush…


Chapter 5: Heartbroken pt 2. 


“Hey you're the boy from class 3-2 right?” I said. “ Uh yea what did you want to talk about?” Replied Taro. “ could you come with me I wanted to show you an update that happened to the rooftop!” I said excitedly! “Sure” Taro said unsurprisingly. “That would be great!” I shouted! I walked Taro to the rooftop and… (STAB) Taro was shocked! “What did you do! Don’t ever come near me!” Taro screamed! “n-no w-wait.” Ayano fell to the ground! Taro called the police to say that there was a death at academy high! I acted like I never knew that would happen…


 Thanks for checking my post! If you have any questions please let me know! Have a lovely day! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.