Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Counting the Beat: Types Of Guitars!

 Kia ora viewers,

In Hurumanu 2 our class have been learning about music. This week we are finding out about guitars. I already knew some stuff about guitar because I have a bass! Some things I know is they have 6 strings. The bottom strings make a higher sound, There are turning keys so the strings make a different sound. 

Some stuff I learnt was ther are 4 types of guitars like Acoustic, Eclectic, Spanish and bass! The shapes/ sizes looks different to each one. 

About The guitar: At the top of a guitar is a head stock with the turning keys. The part under the head stock is the nut. It's the white part that keeps the strings together. Then there's a fret. The fret is the part where you place your finger on. Then there is the body of the guitar. There's other parts of the guitar that is on this image!

Types of singers that play the guitar: 

Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jimmi Page, Keith Richards, Ed Sheern, Jeff Beck, B.B King, Chuck berry, Eddie Van Halen.

 

I've probably been playing the bass for a couple of months now! How many strings do you think a bass have, and have you ever played a type of guitar? 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.