Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

Hockey!

 Kia ora viewers, 

This two weeks for sports ( pe ) our class have been playing hockey! That is on of my favourite sport! If you don't know what hockey is well its a sport that you use with a stick and a ball. The hockey stick is also known as a pusher. It's not really called anything else! 

Can't forget about the equipment! You obliviously need the hockey stick! You also have to take sin pads and mouth guard because you could get seriously get injured without out. ( you don't really need the hockey ball because it will be provided when you play a hockey game)       

There is some safety rules when your playing hockey!

1. Always take your equipment

2. Only have the hockey stick below knees

3. Just be really careful when playing!

Something I learnt when playing is to dribble, stopping, passing, juggling shooting!

 Is there a sport you like and why? I hope you have a good day :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.