Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Stop Motion :)

Stop motion! :)


 Kia ora viewers, 

This term our hurumanu has art! And for art these past weeks we have been in groups doing stop motion! I worked with Sonnie and Rye! It was really fun using clay with others! Last time we had to make clay monsters! I cant find the clay monster photos but I have the stop motion video! After that me and Sonnie are just making clay pokemons!

Here is the stop motion! :) 


   
Would you ever make a clay stop motion? I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Thanks for coming :D Bye!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.