Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Goal Setting :)

                                                             Goal setting!

Kia ora viewers, 

Welcome back to my blog! This past weeks our wananga class have been doing another goal setting for term 3! There's nothing really new to goal setting because I think we do it every term. There's also a part at the bottom of it which we have to do at the end of term! 

Here is my goal setting for term 3! 

Name: Lydia

Class: TZ

Term: 3

Year: 7

Greatest achievement from last term: 

I got better at P.E!






Subjects taken this term: WdT, SmT, Sci

Hurumanu: 

1


Ngā Tāngata

2

Tūhūra


3

Te Ao Whānui


Technology: WdT/ SmT


Language: nothing


Other: Sci


Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

math :)




2


art 



Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

drawing


What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

listening to others

writing 


maths ;--;






How will I achieve this?

get better at maths ;---------;




End of term reflection










I hope you all like my goal setting for term 3! Have a nice day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.