Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Eating Hot Chilli's!


Aim:

I want to find out if milk will help reduce the burn of the hot sauce.

Research of video's: 



Equipment 
  1. hot sauce 
  2. toothpick
  3. Stopwatch 
  4. Water, Coke, milk
Instructions 

  1. Get all of your equipment 
  2. Dip the toothpick in the hot sauce
  3. Suck the hot sauce off the toothpick
  4. Start timing 
  5. Stop timing when it stops burning.
Results: 
Straight chilliwatercokemilk
time taken to stop the buring45secs17secs11secs4secs

Conclustion: 

I can conclude that milk was the best at stopping the hot feeling. The waterwas the least effective ( in my opinoin)

Disscussion: 

Why does does chilli burn your mouth and why does milk stop it? 
- Because of the capsaicin tricking your brain that your on fire
- Because of the oli and the fat.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.