Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Taskboards!

 Kia ora viewers!

Hopefully you all are doing fine in lockdown! For this week for another taskboards our group topic is about the sun! Once again for our new taskboards we had to look at websites and do the new activites! 

My first activite we had to do was wrtie 2-3 key ideas from the acticle. Here is mine!


The next one we had to do was write some words from the acticle and then do there definition! Here is mine! :D
Some things I learnt from the websites were that the sun is 93 million away from the earth! Did you know that the sun is bigger than earth! Also The sun is the closest star to our planet, which is why we see the sun so big and bright.

I really enjoyed this weeks topic! Is there any sun facts you know? If you do please let me know! Hope you have a amazing day! Bye! :D


                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.