Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Taskboards

 Kia ora viewers

This week we have done another taskboard! Are new topic is about rugby in NZ.  We also had a new article called mossie! And for our new activeites we had to get 25 key words from the article called mossie and another word cloud art! We also had websites to find infomation from! ( I don't really know that much about Rugby! )

Here are my two activites! 

Key Vocabulary:


Word art:

The last thing we had to do was do a screencastify about 3 things I learnt or 3 things I've enjoyed! 
Here is my screencastify :D


Hope you all liked my new post for my taskborads for week 3! Do you know anything else about Rugby that I don't know? If you do please tell me! Have a good day :D Bye!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia, I really like the blog post you made. I liked how you've used a rugby ball for your word art. What task you were given was the hardest? Which one do you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia,
    This post you made is so good! I like how your word art is shaped as a rugby ball, like it just make it so creative!
    Did this inspire you to play rugby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lydia!
    Amazing work! I love you word art! I like how creative you are! Great screencasify and I loved to hear what things you learnt. What was your favorite part of this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lydiaaa

    I really like your information for your blog post it was really helpful with all my question I think you just need to work on re-reading your blog post. Have you ever had to play rugby before. Ok byee now

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.