Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Reading Task boards

KIA Ora readers,

In term 3 our hurumanu have been in different reading groups. I'm in the group kowhai! The slide is about a biker named Anton Cooper. we also have to make a word art about him! Did you know that 2021 is his 5th year racing for the Trek Factory racing! He also ranked 22nd in the world at the same place last full year in 2019 

By the way if you don't know what word art is it is a online word cloud art creator that enables you to create cool and amazing word cloud art with ease! If you wanna try it out here is the link!   https://wordart.com/                                                                           

Anyways here is mine! ( The word art is about Anton!)


Our group also had to do a screencastify about places in goggle maps I did raipaki track!
Here it is! (its only a short video)
 

Thank you for looking at my new post! Do you know anything else about Anton Cooper that I don't know yet! Hope you all have a amazing day! Bye :D
 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.