Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Olympic Task board

 Kia ora viewers,

This week our hurumanu have been doing a new week of our taskboards! The topic for this week is sport! I'm in group kowhai and our group is doing a article called born to run. The article is about a man named Arthur Lydiard and he is a professinal runner. What we had to do was do a form first about the topic and the ideas for next week. 

There is also a video on there as well as a website about it. We also had to make a drawing of some key ideas/words about in the article!

Here is mine!
The last thing we had to do was make another google drawing and create a olympic sport. And say what gear to use and the rules. Here is mine :) (This is volleyball by the way!)
Hope you all like my post! Do you know anything else about this sport? Have a amazing day! Bye :D 

3 comments:

  1. Great work Lydia! I LOVE YOUR BLOG, your own sport is really cool. I also did a new Olympic sport idea too, mine wasn't very good but your is amazing! I would have to say something I think you can work on bit there isn't anything you need to work on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lydia,

    I really liked your post and your design in the google drawings because is so descriptive. I also like the game you re-made. I don't know much about sports. Maybe you should put links in to some of the activities, I hope it helps? Thank you for reading this. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lydia: I enjoy reading your post and I loved the game you created. Is it based of Volleyball? If you could make a difference with the game, what would you do?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.