Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Olympic Sports!

Kia ora viewers,

This week our Wananga have been doing a google drawing about Olympic sports! My Wananga teacher sent us website about every sport that we could put on a google drawing and write facts about that sport! The sport I choose was badminton! I actually play badminton and it's really fun! If you ever wanna use the website my teacher sent us i'll put a link on right here: Olympic sports! 

Here is my google drawing about badminton! :D






Thank you all for checking my post! Do you know anything else about badminton? Hope you have a good day! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.