Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Cross country term one

                                                                     Hello readers,


Last term we did cross country. So today I will be talking about cross country. It was last term just to tell you.


 The first thing we had to do was to get our water bottles and our jersey, then we would line up and on the court in our classrooms. Then each class at a time had to walk to Kyle park on the field. When we were on the field we had to be in our year line. I was in the year 5 girls line.


We had to wait for the other people to finish their race. Then it was our turn. It was a very long track!  We also had to do the BMX track! My Friends thought they were going to be last place. Everybody did great, and my friends didn't come last place. I think I came 5th or 6th? We were all tired and thirsty!

Then we went back to our classroom. We had some milk and we watched the boss baby. Then we all went home.   

Please feel free to comment. Bye!


                                                       Here our some photos.




5 comments:

  1. Wow Lydia! You did so well! I was so sad not to see you run but these pictures are great showing you in action! The course sounds like it was a long way so well done! Why do you think you got so thirsty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog post Katie. I got so thirsty because I was really tired and so puffed out so yea.

      Delete
  2. HELLO MY NAME IS WIARI FROM GILBERTHORPE SCHOOL.I LIKE THE PICTURES OF CROSS COUNTRY BECAUSE I LIKE THAT YOU AND YOUR CLASS MEMBERS TRYING YOUR BEST AT CROSS COUNTRY.MAY I ASK WHO CAME FIRST, SECOND THIRD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO ITS STILL WIARI HOW MUCH KILOMETERS DID YOU WALK TO KYLE PARK? WHAT WAS YOUR THREE FAVORITE PARTS ON BOSS BABY? HOW MUCH KILOMETERS DID YOU DO.LET ME GUESS IT WAS OVER 140 KILOMETERS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wiari it's Lydia from hornby primary school. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I think Temera came first and then Freya came second but I don't really know who came third? We did't walk that far, it was only across the road from our school. I don't know boss baby a lot, so i can't really say what was my three favourites sorry about that.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.