Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Avengers infinity war end game

In the holidays I watched Avengers End game at the Hoyts . On Friday we tried to book to get a seat but it was to packed! So we had to watch it on Saturday. I watched the movie with my Mum and Dad. The movie was 3 Hours long!

 Then I got myself some popcorn and coke. My favourite character was captain marvel. We watched it in 3D. I liked the part when they all went back to the future and got the stones back. There was some really sad parts in the movie.

And then we went out to the restaurant and had some dinner. I Had a fun day going to the Hoyts. 

Feel free to comment and like on my blog post. Bye!   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.