Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Canopic Jars

This week we made canopic jars. We had to do the man, bird or baboon. I did the bird. First thing we did was to get a yogurt  container and some news paper. Then we would scrunch it into a ball and put it in the yogurt container. Then we would use some tape to make it not fall over. After putting the tape on we could do the ears and the nose. Then you could move on to paper mash. When it is done we would paint the canopic jars.

Fell free to comment bye!

Here is a photo of me and Tiana       


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.