Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Netball Practise

On Monday we did netball practise. I used to be in soccer but I changed to netball. We did two fun games. The first game was when Miss D would pass the ball to someone and then the person that has the ball can only hold it for under two seconds. We were only allowed to stay in one spot for  two seconds again. It wasn't that hard for some of us.

The next game there were cones you could choose which one you could go on. Then you would pass the ball to people. When you're done throwing the ball you have to move to another cone. If someone went to your cone you would have move to another cone.

Fell free to comment bye!

Here is a photo. But i'm not in this photo sorry. 

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Lydia.
    I used to play netball when I was at school.I liked being centre because it was easy for me to remember where I wasn't allowed go.It's good to have practise time before a game, that way, it gives your body a chance to warm up.
    What position do you play?
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy,It's Lydia from Hornby primary. Yes I liked doing netball a lot. I liked being defence. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Our score was 5 to 1 so we won. I will remember to always reply. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Morena Lydia, I am so glad that you are enjoying playing netball. Do you prefer netball to football? Is there another position that you would like to try other than defence?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.