Pages

Saturday 4 May 2019

Catnap cafe

In the holidays I went to a cafe but there were cats in the cafe! The place was called the Catnap cafe. The people who own the cafe rescue cats. There was one cat called Sparrow and he only had three paws. I got an Oreo cheesecake with a blueberry smoothie. The rules of the cafe were, not to pet the cats while they were sleeping, don't give the cats your food, don't pick up the cats and you had to wash your hands before you went in. Some of the cats were so fluffy and you can adopt one of the cats if they are available.

Here are some photos of me at the cafe.                                       

 




.     Feel free to comment and like. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. The catnap cafe sure is a magical place! The smoothie was delicious! Did you have a favourite cat?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.