Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Hanmer Springs

Hello readers. Today I will be telling you about going to Hanmer Springs. In the morning we went to pack our bags. Then we would pick up my Grandma because she was coming with us. The drive was 2 hours long! When we were at the house unpacked our bags and then we would walk the dogs around town. Then we would have some lunch. Later I would go in the bath to wash my hair. After going in a bath we would go night walking with the dogs. The next day we went walking to conical hill. Then we went to get some yummy lunch at fire and ice. The fries were so good! After we would walk down to the maze and golf. The maze was actually about Egypt and it was called the lost temple. At the maze there was a water challenge and my dad got soaking wet! Golf was also fun and I won! Then later in the day we went to the pools at night. The slides were so much fun there! We got back and my Grandma made dinner. 

Feel free to comment on my blog post. Anyways bye readers!   Here are some photos at Hanmer Springs.

 
    

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia this looks fun and adventuresses. I have been there before it was scary because the sound but still fun. How scared were you?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.