Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Sleepover with Jade

This holidays I had a sleepover with Jade at my Grandma's house for two days. Me and Jade did some crafts and played on roblox. Then we would do some drawings. Then my Grandma would take us for a walk to the park. Then we got some fish and chips. Then me and Jade would go into bed and go on YouTube and read some books. I was reading a book called song for a whale. The next day we would have some breakfast. After breakfast we would go on our scooters to the dairy. When we were on our scooters we saw Rinaz! We talked to her for a bit. Then my Grandma gave me 10 dollars so me and Jade could spend something at the dairy. Yep we both got ice cream. For our dinner Jade had a pie and I had pizza. Jade would come to our house to wait for her dad to pick her up.

Feel free to comment bye readers!       Here is a photo of me and Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.