Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Mt Lyford

In the holidays me mum and dad went to Mt Lyford. So today I will be telling you about Mt Lyford.

First I packed my bag with some clothes and other things. Then I would get ready and put my shoes on. I had to get myself some gum boots because it snows their and I didn't have any. Its longer going to Mt Lyford than Hanmer Springs. It was a pretty fun trip.

When we were there we had to wait at a cafe until it was 3:00. When we were at the cafe I got a hot chocolate. While we were waiting we played board games. At the house it was so cool. The house was made out of wood.

Then I got my gum boots on and my warm coat on to go to crystal walk. When we were walking we saw snow! So we had a little snow ball fight. When we walked back to the car It was so slippery that I almost fell on my back!

Then we got back and we got our togs on and went to the hot tubs. It was so warm and relaxing. Then we got back to the house and got dried. We had to get changed for dinner. While I was waiting I did some drawings.

At the cafe I had some chips and a pizza. It was so yummy! Then after dinner I tired to do pool but I sucked at it. Then we got back and I had some yummy cookies. Then the next day we went back home.

Feel free to comment on my blog bye bye readers.

Here are some photos of me at Mt Lyford.

     

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lydia! It sure was a good trip! It was very exciting seeing snow although I think we would have preferred lots more!! ;)
    It was fun playing pool and air hockey after dinner! I don't think you sucked it is a hard game to play and you would have to practise to get better! ( I am not good at pool either!) What is your favourite place to visit out of Hanmer and Mt Lyford?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.