Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Having a Strong Narrative

Bonjour readers,

Today I we be showing you what you what we have been doing in Term 2! This Term our class has been learning how to write a strong narrative. Strong narratives are believable, descriptive and consistent.

 Today we did sick sentences. We changed boring sentences into descriptive sentences.

Here is one of my boring sentences:
Anna was sitting down.

she might get pulled in.
Here is how I changed it.
Anna sat down on her knees on the cold, uncomfortable ground.

Here is some of my story!

Anna sat down on her knees on the cold, uncomfortable ground. As she touched the mirror the glass started vibrating. As it was vibrating it slowly PULLED her into this black hole.

Thank you so much for reading for coming and visting my blog. How did you find my story? Was it entertaining?

Please comment below with your toughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lydia.
    Can you please change the way your text goes as I can't read it as it goes along the page?.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.