Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Maths Observation #5

Kia ora readers,

Today I will be sharing my maths observation. The one our class did was a stem and leaf! This was a bit hard for me and confusing. But Diane helped me work it out and I finally knew what to do!
   We had to work on what's going on, what math can I see in the image and make some mathematical statements about this graph.

 You can make a copy of it to: Stem and Leaf

Anyway here is my maths observation!  
Thanks for checking my new blog post! Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Lydia, It's me Jade your friend. I really like how you explain your maths. Maybe next time could you please make it a little smaller. Thank you for reading my comment please check out my blog if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lydia,
    I was reading your post and your maths look really hard. I like the way you did your statements, they were really intresting. Maybe next time you could kinda make your picture a little bigger. I enjoyed reading your post.
    Ok bye for now. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.