Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Math observation #2 Term 3!

Kon'nichiwa everyone,

Welcome back to my new post!! Today I will be sharing with you guys my maths observation 2! Term 3!!! It is already term 3! I will be in Hornby High School soon! :( Anway this math observation about two lego blocks. What we had to do was: Write at least 5 sentences about what you notice, Write at least 5 maths equations and other questions about the blocks.

Here is my math observation 2 of term 3!
Thanks for checking my post! Have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lydia you make maths fun, great learning skills achieved! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Lydia! I love the use of lego to work out maths questions! I like how you have presented this blog post, it is really nice to read and you can tell you have taken time and care with your work! Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.