Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Writing Language Feature :0 Term 3!

Yobosayo readers,
  (Hello)

About three days ago our class were working on language feature for writing. First we watched this video of a a 7 year old boy running 800m. Then we had to think that we that child, and what we were hearing. Then we had to write a list of all the things we were hearing.

Here is the list that I made:)

Then the next day we had to turn each word into a sentence. I haven't really finished that yet but here is some that I turned into a sentence!

Thanks for checking my post! Make sure to comment and have nice day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lydia, I like the way you told how many days you were doing before posting the blog. I even like you turned the boring words in a full sentence. Ok bye for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Lydia! What an awesome blog post! You have some really awesome sentences. What a really cool way to look at language features! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.