Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

The Treaty Of Waitangi

Konnichiwa,

Today in hurumanu 1, we are currently answering questions that are very confusing but make sense. The 

1 question: first question my buddy and I chose asked us to list unusual places that a treaty/contract could be signed.

Answer 1:  My partner and I suggested inside the toilets, in the middle of sports games/meetings, inside a gondola and inside a submarine. 

Question 2: If no one at all could translate the Treaty of Waitangi, how would life in New Zealand be different? 

Answer 2: They might be in a war with the British once again.  

What are more unusual questions that are related to the Treaty of Waitangi would you like to see? Thanks for checking out my post! Bye :) 




2 comments:

  1. Hola Lydia

    I loved your blog post and all the interesting facts. I would love to know more if you can make another blog. Heres a question for you, When was the treaty signed?
    From Sonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lydia, I loved the visuals and information you put on your post. I was amused when you said "I think a very unusual place to sign the treaty is the toilets" It does seem on the contrary. I really enjoyed how you labelled the questions and answers. But I am interested to know who was involved in Treaty of Waitangi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.