Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Maths Data! :D

1. Make five statements about this data.

1. 12 parents use the radio but only 2 Y6 students use the radio.

2. Ten Y6 students use spotify but only 0 parents use spotify.

3. Nine parents use CD's but only two Y6 use CD's.

4. Four older siblings use youtube but only two teachers use youtube.

5. Eight parents use downloads but only Y6 students use downloads.

2. On your piece of paper draw a bar graph showing how many year 6 students listen to each different type of music. ( I did it on google drawing) That's my data! Hoped you liked it. BYE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lydia! You have followed the maths instructions beautifully. You have created a clear and accurate bar graph and by doing in google drawing it is easy to read and interpret.
    Next steps:
    -Every graph needs to be labelled with a title. This explains what the bar graph is about.
    -What do your statements actually tell us about the data? Ie. could you say that parents prefer to listen to the radio?

    Keep smiling! Great maths!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.