Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Word of The Week: Optimistic and Content!

Hi readers!

How are you doing today? Let me know!

Today for the word of the week is Content! I think content will be my favorite! If you don't know what these words are I have made a poster about it! I do this each week! As there is a lockdown I think I still have to do it. Miss D will probably tell us what the word is on our site or email.


Here is my cool work! Thanks for checking my post! Make sure to comment if you know these words pls and thank you. Have a good day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.