Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Charlotte's Web!

Kia ora readers,

Charlotte's Web (A Puffin Book): Amazon.co.uk: White, E. B., Williams,  Garth: 9780141354828: BooksOur group (minoans) have been reading this book called charlotte's web! Here is what the book looks like:  We our up to chapter 3 and 4. What we had to do was answer these questions about the book. We had to do this because it's good to learn new things. I think the spider ( charlotte ) will help wilbur in life, I also think that charlotte will die!




Thanks for checking my new post! Make sure to comment and have a amazing day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lydia, Charlotte's Web used to be my favourite book when I was younger. I used to read it in bed with my torch when nanny thought I was asleep he he he! Which character is your favourite so far?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.