Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Language Feature Writing! :D

Kia ora readers!

This week our class has been doing some language feature writing! First we had to make a plan the story and write problems about it! I have made a story about me in a abandoned Hospital and I was dared to go there. Then we made the story!     

(We had to put in the action in first)

Here is some of my writing ( I couldn't fit all of my paragraphs in )

 THE ABANDONED HOSPITAL 😷 

“AHHHH” I screamed for help! I couldn’t take it anymore.. I was so stuck and the only thing I said to myself was die as a 9th grader... Or get the axe an-

Wait, wait WAIT! Let me start over again.. It was around 11:30pm… 

I was at a sleepover with my friends. It was past our bedtime. One of my friends dared me to go to an abandoned hospital. None of them believed me to actually go there but I did.. 

The door of the hospital was wide open… I slowly creaked inside. There were deadly spider webs everywhere, thumpy walls and old broken medicines. I went on the highest floor to check it out. Shake, shake, shake! “H-huh?” What’s that I said? The building started to shake more! I panicked.. 

CRASH! “OH NO-” I screamed! A piece of building came down on me.. I slowly fainted.. Tears came down my eyes…

2 hours later….

I woke up.. I thought this was already over.. But no….

]n888More pieces came down on me, I couldn’t lift it up. I had a hard time breathing and made me WAY MORE painckey of seeing all the dead bodys around me. Until I found this big emergency axe on my right. 

Thank you guys for checking my new post! Make sure to comment and have a brilliant day >W<

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Lydia this is such a spooky story I love it! I love your description of the hospital I could just picture it as I read it! Can't wait to find out what happens in the story.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.