Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Plot Writing Graph :)

Kia ora readers,

Welcome back to my blog! A couple of days our class did a plot writing graph! It is about finding a plan for your writing. The story is about me at a abandoned hospital and I was dared to go there. But more things get more crazier and scarier. The most hardest thing was finding a interesting resolution and more problems. I enjoyed making my story because there are alot of scary things that I put in that I liked about it! We had to do this because we have to try and be amazing writers!

Here is my amazing writing!

 Thanks for checking my post! Make sure to comment and have a brilliant day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.