Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Hands on Fire Science Experiment

Aim: 

I want to safely light my hands on fire. 

Method: 

Equipment 
  • Detergent
  • Lighter 
  • Safety Glasses
  • Gas
  • Tray
  • Hose     
Instructions

         1. Collect your equipment 
         2. Put some water into the tray.
         3. Squirt some detergent into the tray.
         4. Put on safety glasses.
         5. Tie up long hair.
         6. Take off any jewellery 
         7.  Wet you hands, wrist and arms. 
         8. Bubble the gas into the water.
         9. Scoop the bubbles but not the water.
       10. Hold the bubbles in front of your face with your arms locked.
                            













11. Light the bubbles on fire with the lighter.
12. To rid of the fire, go into the iron-man pose.
 



Results:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.