Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

The Christchurch Earthquake

Predictions-

What do I think I know about this disaster?

All I know is that it happend in 2011! But i'm sure I'll find more stuff about it!

What do I think I will find out about this disaster?

I think I will find some intresting things that happended in the disaster!

                                                  Task 2 - Read and Research                                             

1. Why do you think there was no loss of life in the September earthquake?
People got into a safe place before the earthquake
2. How mant people were injured in the February Earthquake 
at least 46 people were reported injured. 
3. Explain liquefaction in your own words
Something that is procressing a thing, espisically a gas or liqud
4. How many people died when the CTV building collapsed
 115 people died when the CTV building collapsed.
5. List three words that are synoyms of the word 'huge'
Colossal, Enormous, Monstrous


The video is blocked sadly sorry! :(

This video is also blocked sorry!

                         The last thing we had to do again is a venngage! :)
                                                                  
Hope you all liked my new post!  I learnt a lot of new things! I hope you all know a lot about it now. Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.