Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Making Sherbert!

 Aim: I want to find out how to make sherbert! 

Research:

Video on how to make it!


Method:

Equipment: 

  • Cup
  • Baking powder
  • Citric Acid
  • Sugar ( Raro )
  • Popsicle stick
  • Teaspoon
Intrucstions: 
  1. Get your equipment
  2.  Add a teaspoon of Raro into the cup.
  3. Add half a teaspoon of baking powder
  4. Add half a teaspoon of citirc acid into the cup.
  5. Mix the powder with the popsicle stick.
  6. Taste the powder and adjust the flavor as necessary.
Resluts:
The powder was foamy and sour. The sourness had a bitter taste. Carborn dixoide was made to make it foamy.

Dissucusion:
What was the chemical reaction? 
Citirc acid + Sodium bicarbonate = carbon dioxide

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.