Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Buddy Class

Last week on Friday we did buddy class. We are reading Charlotte's Web so what we had to do was make a pig.


The first thing we had to do was get a cup and poke coloured sticks through it. Then we would get a pig face from one of the teachers then me and my buddy called Zeainb, could go and colour the pig's face. After we would use the hot glue gun with Tash and stick the face on the pig. 


When were done we had to get a pipe cleaner. I had to wrap it around Zeainb's finger to make it look like it was a pig's tail, then you hot glue it on. Last we had to stick eye's on the pig's face and then your done. 


Feel free to comment on my blog. Bye readers.

Here is a photo of me and Zeainb. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lydia! What a cool activity! I love Charlotte's Webb, it was one of my favourite books when I was younger! What was the hardest part of this activity? The end result was fantastic and I am sure that Zenib had fun too!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.