Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Facts about me you didn't know

Hola readers, you know how I love rats, nitro type and other things. But today I will be telling you guys some new things about me you didn't know. Anyways readers remember to sit back and enjoy!

1. I love Uno so much i'm like a master at it. I don't think my friends actually know this. 
Image result for uno
2. I'm actually a really good ice skater. I used to do lessons there. Did you know I can do a twirl on the ice!
Related image
3. I really love to go on a bike ride with my family at Sumner beach
Related image
4. I used to love doing the ukulele a lot! I actually used to know a lot of song's on the ukulele.
Related image
5. Some nights I would go to a cafe with my mum, dad, dog and of course me.
Image result for cartoon cafe
6. I love to read graphic novels me and my friends at silent reading we would swap books. 
Related image
7. Me and my friends love to draw. We also did a drawing competition together. 

Image result for cartoon drawing

That's all I think that you didn't know about me. Feel free to comment on my blog post and I will reply back. Bye readers!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.