Pages

Saturday 22 June 2019

Going To Rollickin Gelato At Night

This weekend me, mum and dad went to Rollickin Gelato at night time. Rollickin gelato is where you can get yummy types of food and drinks or even ice cream. I got ice cream of course. My two favourite flavors are salted caramel and vanilla bean. They had Christmas lights as well even though it isn't 
Christmas. You could also go upstairs to eat. It was so cool. Then at 7:15 you could go to the light show. After when the light show was done and when I also finished my ice cream we went to the warehouse. At the warehouse I got me some new clothes for the winter because it's so cold this year. Then we went back home and watched a movie. 

Thank you readers for looking on my blog post. Feel free to look at other posts on my blog and also feel free to comment. Bye readers! 

Here is some photos of me at Rollickin gelato. 

                 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lydia.
    I really enjoyed reading about your night out with the family. I didn't realise there was a place in Christchurch with that name. I like how you told us what flavour is your favourite.
    I REALLY like banana chocolate chip ice cream.
    I don't blame you for getting warm clothes for the winter as the nights seem to be really cold.
    What movie did you watch when you got home?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.